Tumblr is like my extended journal. I use it to post about things that I like: travel, TV, film, music, beautiful women and feminism.
I also post personal stuff (because isn't that what the internet is for now?) to make sense of life. So this might be pretty dull. soz.
C'est la vie.
anxiety levels are off the scale tonight. Wooooo
I got so wrapped up in my own stressy shit this evening before discovering that someone I know and care about had something really horrible happen to them.
I feel so guilty that I lost perspective on life for a few hours after having such a wonderful and emancipating morning. It’s not that life is cruel or that life is short, it’s just not okay to forget how good your life actually is, even when it seems like it’s not. I feel tense with selfishness.
- I have less than three months to go in my current job
- I plan to immerse myself - rather painfully and stressfully - in doing an MA this September
- I am reading lots of books again
- I want to write a novel
- I take on a new number in age this month
- I have booked flights to Southeast Asia for a five week travelling trip in June/July
- I am more desperate than ever now to see the aurora borealis
- Beyonce is my Deity
- I need to start writing this shit in my journal again
Coming Home - Kaiser Chiefs
I haven’t listened to Kaiser Chiefs since 2007 but I really love their new song. Also, Ricky Wilson is the only reason why I sit and watch The Voice with my housemates.
Marge is such a great mom
She gets it.
Well I’ve had the sort of week where everyday my colleagues have acted like they just feel really sorry for me. So much pity, I can’t even deal.
pretty sure if I was a castaway and had to do a Desert Island Discs, it would all be The Cure and maybe a couple of Vampire Weekend songs.